Live and play where you work.
With close proximity to the Capital Region and Tech Valley, historic Fulton County affords ready access to excellent schools, sophisticated cultural events, and limitless outdoor recreation. Located north of the Mohawk River Valley on the southern edge of the Adirondack Park, Fulton County is home to 44 lakes, numerous streams and foothills of the Adirondacks.
Fulton County is known throughout the Capital Region for its excellent school systems. In Fulton County you’ll find seven public school districts, Empire State College and Fulton-Montgomery Community College. And with higher education programs specializing in science- and technology-focused fields, there is opportunity for your workforce to advance and grow.
Enjoy our rich culture
- The recently renovated historic Glove Theatre
- A state-of- the-art theater at Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- The Perella Gallery at FMCC, celebrating internationally known, as well as local respected visual artists
- Proctors Theatre, bringing the best of Broadway and beyond to the Capital Region
- Thoroughbred racing at Saratoga Racetrack
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC), summer home of the Philadelphia Orchestra and the New York City Ballet
Open-air amusements are endless
- Boating and swimming
- Golfing at seven local courses
- Alpine and cross-country skiing
- Hiking, snowshoeing or snowmobiling over varied terrain
- Camping in state forest areas and parks as well as private campgrounds
- Biking on the Rails to Trails Bike Path
- Hunting and fishing
For more information on Fulton County, visit the Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce.