Are you looking to start a new business?
You need a business plan to build a positive future.
- Sample business plan template
- Revolving Loan Funds Preliminary Application
- Revolving Loan Fund Application
NYS Small Business Development Center can provide you with all the information necessary if you are considering starting a new business, including free advice and counseling. You can also find direction on writing a business plan at NYS Loves Business.
For assistance in putting together a business plan, contact:
William Brigham, Director
NYS Small Business Development Center
1220 Washington Ave. | Building 7A, Suite 500 240
Albany, NY 12226
Expanding and growing your business isn’t easy.
Be prepared with resources and advocacy for every stage of development.
If you are expanding your business, you will need a team to guide you along the way. We have relationships with many of these crucial team members and can provide crucial assistance along the way.
Some places to start include:
- New York State Government: www.state.ny.us
- New York State Loves Small Business: www.nylovessmallbiz.com
- New York State Department of Labor: www.labor.state.ny.us
- Workforce Solutions: www.fmsworkforcesolutions.org
- Fulton County Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry: www.fultoncountyny.org
- Fulton County Planning Department: ida.fultoncountyny.gov