The Tryon Development Area is a 100+/- acre tract of land owned by the Fulton County Industrial Development Agency. This prime tract of land is immediately available for sale and development. This picturesque site with beautiful vistas is an attractive location for various types of housing.
A Pastoral Setting
for Mixed Residential Development
Town of Perth, Fulton County, NY
The Development Concept features both single-family housing, townhomes and apartments with a mixture of commercial and retail uses in a scenic setting. Being ½ mile off NYS Route 29, the Development Area is 5 minutes from downtown Gloversville and Johnstown and 30 minutes to downtown Saratoga.
• The land is owned by the IDA and is currently available.
• Infrastructure onsite.
• Strong public support for the Concept Plan by both Town and County.
• Established market demand for new housing and retail.
• Quiet, picturesque setting with beautiful vistas.
• Picturesque setting with larger lots available for upscale housing.
• Water, sewer, gas and electricity onsite.
• Located adjacent to the Tryon Technology Park, which offers 213 acres of shovel-ready land in a wooded campus-like setting. The Park hosts a 15,000 SF facility with a wide range of amenities and the flexibility to provide incubator space to up-and-coming businesses.